It looks like many of you are ready for a flatter belly in February!
Well done to those who have committed to #flatbellyfeb! We’re sure this help you feel better, to have more energy, and be complimentary to any fitness program you’re currently engaged in. Speaking of which, email me here if you need the best possible High Intensity Interval Training program to go along with #flatbellyfeb. Yes, you have to pay for this ($25.00), however if you want to go all out for 4 weeks, it could be worth it. However, it’s not necessary nor mandatory to get some really good results from #flatbellyfeb by itself.
So what is Flat Belly Feb?
Summary: Flat Belly Feb has been designed to help you:
- Reduce abdominal bloating.
- Ease abdominal discomfort.
- Help you lose stubborn belly and hip fat deposits.
- Give you more energy.
- Help you sleep better.
- Assist with food choices and supplements that may have previously been confusing or unknown to you.
Flat Belly Feb is a 3 week De-Tox program, with week prior dedicated to getting you into the right mindset. Doing any type of De-Tox is challenging, whether it be for a couple of days, or for a whole week. 3 weeks can be challenge for anyone who has never attempted this type of thing before. You will need to avoid consumption of certain foods. Some of these foods may be items you have everyday, or have had since you were a child. Some of them may be something you use as a ‘treat’, or have ‘cravings’ for. Whatever it may be, for Flat Belly Feb to work as effectively for you as it can, you may have to forego some of these things. The good news is that it will only be for 3 weeks. And you may even find that any ‘cravings’ disappear by then anyway.
Flat Belly Feb will be broken down into 4 weekly aspects. You will receive a each of these a few days before the following week’s requirements. This will give you time to see what is coming up, and to purchase any supplements from our Flat Belly Feb Supplements List. (Note that Core Health Dynamics has no affiliations and no financial gain from these Supplements, They are merely recommendations based on our experience and study).
The first doesn’t require any Supplements, however it does require a little discipline. Both the Flat Belly Feb Shopping List and FAT Belly Feb Lists will be send to you within the first couple of days of Week #1.
Week #1 – February 2nd to February 8th – preparation:
- Drink 6 – 8 glasses of water per day.
- Do not eat after 8pm
- Reduce the amount of caffeine ingested. For example, if you have 4 coffees per day, cut back to two, preferably one. If you drink soft drinks, cut back to one, or a half glass, then quarter glass.
- Get your biggest ‘bad food’ vice out of the way. For me, it would be pizza. So I would have a pizza this week to ‘get it out of my system’.
- Inform your wife, girlfriend (or even both of them…just not together, the arguments are terrible!), your husband, boyfriend, children, friends, parents etc that you are doing Flat Belly Feb and there will be certain foods and drink you cannot have. This will both help them understand and also make you accountable!
- Go shopping using the Flat Belly Feb Shopping List so you have plenty of Flat Belly Feb foods on hand wherever you may be, whether it be at home, at work, or in the car. Having the right foods and drink readily available when you are hungry will prevent you from ‘falling off the wagon’!
- Throw out or give away the FAT Belly Feb foods using the FAT Belly Feb List. You don’t need them, and the it will make the first week so much easier!
That’s it for Week #1. Not so bad, huh?
Just email me should you have any questions, or want to add someone else to #fatbellyfeb, they’ll still have time during this week.