Core Health Dynamics finally have our long promised Protein Energy Ball recipe’s available. A teaser of one of these recipes is below. For the complete 3 Recipe article, jump over to COREHD.COM.AU, go to ‘CONTACT’ and put ‘Energy’ in the subject line, and we’ll shoot you this article across. Yup, that easy!
These recipes are ALL sugar and gluten-free, take 10 – 15 minutes to prepare, are all ‘no-bake’, and you can be eating them in less than hour! How good is that?
Peanut Butter Protein Energy Balls
The yummy ingredients:
1 cup Almond Meal
½ cup organic Peanut Butter (room temperature)
1 tspn Stevia or Natvia
1 tspn sea salt
2 scoops protein powder (unflavoured works best)
Filtered water as needed
The easy as how-to:
- Mix all dry ingredients (Almond Meal, powder, salt, and Stevia/Natvia) in a large bowl. Mix and combine well with a fork, flattening out any lumps.
- Add peanut butter, ensuring that it is not hard or just taken out of the fridge. It should have the consistency of honey, sort of gooey.
- Mix the peanut butter into the dry mix thoroughly until both are totally combined. If the mix is still a little crumbly, add water as needed. (Not too much though otherwise you’ll need more dry ingredients).
- Once completely combined, the mixture should be moist without being liquidy (is that even a word?)
- Take a small amount of mixture and roll in your hands until you have a ball. Make the balls as large or small as you want. I usually get a dozen out of this mixture.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour. You don’t have to cover these; however DO cover them if you plan on keeping them for the next 48-72hrs.
Sources and Notes: